This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
HIDDENDATA Sp. z o.o.
Main Square 17
31-008 Krakow, Poland
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
· We may collect the following information:
· Your name
· Your company name
· Contact information including email address and phone number
· Website usage data
· Other information relevant to br/ent enquiries
· Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
· For our own internal records
· To improve the products and services we provide
· To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
· To customise the website for you
· To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
· To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
· To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
If you have agreed that we can send you our newsletter, you can change your mind easily. Just write to us at: email@example.com.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the uigstudio.com and uigstudio.no domains. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
HIDDENDATA is a registered trademark and belongs to HIDDENDATA Sp. z o. o. Any images used on the site are licensed by HIDDENDATA for distribution and marketing purposes and should not be repurposed without our prior consent.
If you require further information don't hesitate to get in touch.